Cast Resin Dry Type Transformers
Cast Resin Dry Type Transformers are designed to suit customers’ requirements i.e. kVA, voltage, losses, impedance, vector group, climatic and environmental class, fire behaviour, noise level, etc. They are ideal for wind farm applications as the CRT can be mounted inside the nacelle.
Benefits of CRTs:
- Moisture proof, making them suitable for use in harsh environments
- Environmentally safe as they do not use oil and do not give off toxic gases
- Maintenance is almost completely unnecessary
- Low noise levels due to the epoxy resin coating of the core
- Excellent fire resistance and is self-extinguishing, reducing costs by eliminating the need for fire mitigation equipment
- High overload capacity and high impulse strength with no risk from partial discharge
Click here to download the Distribution Transformers brochure.