Paper and Pulp Industry
Systems are designed to provide controlled environmental conditions for the various processes in the paper and pulp manufacturing industry. The criteria involve control measures such as:
- Filtered pressurisation air removing airborne chemical and gas contaminants.
- HVAC plant rooms supplying purified and conditioned air into Production Control Rooms, HV and LV Electrical Rooms.
- The air removal and ventilation of high temperature production machines.
- L.E.L. gas detection systems.
- Large industrial refrigeration plant equipment to cool factory plant process water.
- Standby HVAC equipment for critical plant operations.
Customer reference list:
- Sappi Group
- Mondi Group
- Carlton Papers